Friday, February 24, 2006

 

Guitar-eze Offers New Evaluation Service Free

My site, Guitar-eze, has got a new service up and running. It's a free evaluation for any guitar loving visitor. If you're considering buying my book package (including CD-ROM and Chord Book), but want to check your compatibility/the system's usefulness, I encourage potential buyers to fill in a form telling me a bit about their guitar situation - whether or not they play yet, acoustic or electric guitar, styles they are interested in, etc. From there, I reply with a personalized recommendation, based on what they supply me.

If Guitar-eze is a fit, I tell them. If not, then not. No hard feelings.

I think it's a cool thing. Gets people thinking about where they are really at. It also helps identify players from newbies, singers from teachers. All of these niches I think are great potential targets for a guitar system that is different, versatile, unique and most of all, easier. Traffic to the site is steady and growing, so I hope people use this service while it's on and available. If traffic gets too heavy, I may have to restrict the evaluation to only purchasing customers as a value-added service. We'll see how it goes, but for now, it's open to everyone.

I'm looking forward to the response. It's great to learn about people and their interest in the guitar. I love offering up opinions and advice too, so the fit is perfect!

Check out my site Guitar-eze, the Easier Way to Learn to Play Guitar .

Comments:
Nice idea.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?