Wednesday, February 15, 2006

 

Open up the Open-D Guitar Spot

Here it is:

D A D F# A D

I believe it's the easiest way to play guitar and possibly the most versatile and effective. So much so that I started a blog to talk about it and a website to sell a book about it.

I play guitar in open-D almost exclusively. I can strum some in standard tuning. I also use open-G, open-F, and a little DADGAD all of which evolved out of that most versatile of guitar tunings - open-D.

The site is called Guitar-eze and can be found at http://www.easierguitar.com

The world seems quite wrongly entrenched in standard guitar tuning so here is my little attempt to set it straight - all guitars should start by tuning to open-D - D A D F# A D. Lord, would there be more happy guitar players out there if we all just made the switch! lol.

More on that as we move along. Love to hear your thoughts, especially players.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?