Monday, July 31, 2006

 

On Previous Post - Just Kidding, Honest!

I was only joking on the last post, with regard to "snotty teenagers", etc. My daughter happened to standing over my shoulder, bugging me to go on the compu, so I told I was busy and let her read as I typed.

She is truly interested in guitar (and bass), but also truly doesn't want me to show her how, in open-D! I can always teach her in standard tuning. We have a slew of axes around the house also.

Guitar is the most wonderful instrument in the world, no matter how it is approached.

Thanks for the comments, well intentioned all.

I believe on the whole that young people are probably more open-minded to stuff like alternate guitar tunings, and the like. Experimentation happens to be the backbone of the way I play. Guitar-eze is the manifestation of my experimenting.

Love the comments.

http://www.easierguitar.com

Comments:
Nice blog. I will keep reading. Please take the time to visit my blog about Guitar Lessons
My Guitar Lessons
 
Jimmy Page is a great advocate of the open D tuning amongst others.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?