Monday, February 02, 2009

 

Howdy TO - I'm on the way back

After a 10-year stint away, my family and I are on the way back to our home town of Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

We've had a terrific decade-long run in southwestern Ontario (Windsor, to be specific). But the time has come to return to our roots.

As I've mentioned in my site blog www.easierguitar.com , there will be absolutely no impact whatsoever on the operation of my popular open-D website.

One thing that has repeatedly come up has been the possibility of private guitar lessons in Guitar-eze open-D (which I have offered locally in the past). After careful consideration, the answer is: YES! SURE! WHY NOT? If you are in the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) and are interested in learning guitar the easier way, hit me with and e-mail.

Looking forward to the permanent move back, but just so you know - I am already in the Toronto area most weekdays. So let me know if you are interested in the lessons thing.

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?